1) Login to your Envato account and download the Myx theme by clicking on 'Installable WordPress file only' of 'Download' button.
2) Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
3) Click on Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
4) Click on Upload Theme and choose the theme zip (myx.zip) file and click on Install Now button.
5) Activate the Myx Theme.
6) Provide the Envato Purchase Code and Username and click on Register Theme button
The Purchase code can be found on Myx Support Page (logged in to your ThemeForest Account )
and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
7) After successful registration click on 'Click HERE to continue with Plugin install process.' text to
begin Plugin Installation.
8) Click on Activate all plugins button.
9) After successful plugin activation click on 'HERE' text to continue with Demo Import process.
10) Choose your demo and Click on 'Import' button to import the demo.
11) After successful Demo import click on 'Click Here' link, it will redirect to Permalink Settings Page.
12) Under Common Settings click on the Post name radio button scroll down to the bottom of the
page and click on 'Save Changes' button.