Step by step process is also explained below.
1) Login to your Envato account and download the Ryse theme by clicking on ‘Installable WordPress file only’ of ‘Download’ button.
2) Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
3) Click on Appearance -> Themes -> Add New.
4) Click on Upload Theme and choose the theme zip (Ryse.zip) file and click on Install Now button.
5) Activate the Ryse Theme.
6) Click on ‘INSTALL PLUGINS’ button.
7) Click on ‘Activate all plugins’ button.
8) After successful plugin activation, click on Green Marked section to start import.
9) Click on the Install Button to import the demo design.
After import starts, it'll look like below screenshot and will automatically complete import of demo designs.
10) One last step you need to do. Go to WordPress Admin -> Elementor -> Tools -> Regenerate Css as shown in below screenshot and you're all set. If you SKIP this STEP then you may see some missing css and styles. So you MUST NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
You ay wish to checkout all Ryse Video Tutorials - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8iC11Sk-8&list=PLJpu8x1tgBOqSBXPIDEhyb7Tu00I63SDo