1) Login to your Envato account and download the Qube theme by clicking on ‘All files & documentation’ of ‘Download’ button.
2) After extracting the downloaded zip, you’ll get the full package as per below structure (See below screenshot).
3) Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
4) Click on Appearance -> Themes -> Add New.
5) Click on Upload Theme and choose the theme zip ‘Qube.zip’ file (Which you already got by downloading the full package) and click on Install Now button.
6) Activate the Qube Theme.
7) Click on ‘INSTALL PLUGINS’ button.
8) Click on ‘Activate all plugins’ button.
9) After successful plugin activation, click on ‘Click HERE to continue with Demo Import process.’.
10) Now, choose your demo and click on the ‘Import’ button.
11) Click on ‘Yes, import!’.
12) After successful Demo import, go to the Permalink Settings Page from ‘Settings > Permalinks’. Under Common Settings click on the ‘Post name’ radio button scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Save Changes’ button.