1) Login to your Envato account and download the Qik theme by clicking on ‘All files & documentation’ of ‘Download’ button.
2) After extracting the downloaded zip, you’ll get the full package as per below structure (See below screenshot).
3) Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
4) Click on Appearance -> Themes -> Add New.
5) Click on Upload Theme and choose the theme zip ‘Qik.zip’ file (Which you already got by downloading the full package) and click on Install Now button.
6) Activate the Qik theme.
7) Click on ‘INSTALL PLUGINS’ button.
8) Click on ‘Activate all plugins’ button.
9) After successful plugin activation, click on ‘Click HERE to continue with Demo Import process.’.
10) Now, click on the ‘Install’ and 'OK' on the 'Dialog Box' to import the demo.
Now relax and import process will automatically finish and will show you progress on screen (via progress bar).
11) After successful Demo import you'll be taken to your site's home page. You have just one step to complete. Important One. Please don't skip this. Go to the WordPress Admin -> Elementor -> Tools -> Regenerate css and you're done.
This last step is MUST. Otherwise, you may face some css issue later.